Friday, May 28, 2010

Where Did That Come From

Last night, after the boys went to bed, Hubbs and I were sitting in the living room, watching some cake baking show.

Hubbs: Just found out Erin is having another baby.
Me: Hmmm. That's nice.
Hubbs: You know, that makes her even with us.
Me: Yep.
Hubbs: We should have another baby. So, you know, we can stay ahead.
Me: (mouth dropping open and shaking my head back and forth) Oh no. No no no!
Hubbs: You don't want another baby?
Me: Fuuuuuuuck no.
Hubbs: Can we get another dog then?
Me: If it keeps you from even THINKING about us having another baby, yes. I will even let you go pick it out yourself.

I love my boys but the thought of getting pregnant again makes me want to run far far away. I am totally ok with adoption (of course) or even foster parenting in the future.

Ugh.

No comments: