Monday, February 9, 2009

The Grammy's

Did anyone watch?

I didn't. I normally could care less about them except for Kid Rock (gag) was nominated for something. I heard it on the radio but didn't catch the whole thing.

So after searching on swagbucks (trying to earn points for some gift cards), I found out that he was nominated for Best Rock Album. Click here if you want to sign up for swagbucks.

Are you serious? Best Rock Album. Sorry, Kid Rock (gag) does NOT rock. Just because he has it as his last name does not make it true. I think I have posted about my dislike for him once before.

So he was up against Coldplay, Kings of Leon, Metallica and The Racontuers in one category.

Ha ha. He lost to Coldplay.

On a brighter note, Nine Inch Nails (my favorite-est ever) was nominated (more than once even). I don't think they won, I didn't look very closely though.

So, what musician was nominated that YOU can't stand? Who was nominated that you love?

1 comment:

KimboSue said...

I don't usually watch the Grammys either, but a friend invited me over to have some girl time and watch it.

I can't believe they were nominated for ANYTHING or that they practically swept it...
ROBERT PLANT & ALLISON KRAUSS

WTF?