Thursday, February 12, 2009

Money

Hooray! I just checked out checking account history and our State Tax Return is finally in there.

Now I know that we *should* adjust our withholdings so we get more in our paychecks and less as a refund, BUT it is better that we get a return at the end of the year. Especially this year.

The HHR needs tags this month, eek due on Sunday. Things always seem to come up in February that are always unexpected.

If the money would have been added to each paycheck, it would have already been spent. This way, it is going directly to the savings account after I pay the HHR tags and do some stockpile shopping this weekend or next.

2 comments:

Nomers said...

I know what you mean. Everything for us is due in July. Now I have to make sure our refund stays hidden until then so I can pay everything.

KimboSue said...

Yeah for free money! Ok, well maybe not "free" but you get the idea...