Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I Can't Believe It

While Hubbs was busy (probably doing something stupid) this morning, Monk Man and Bobblehead found my Oreo stash.

Really, what I think happened is that Hubbs tried to sneak a cookie or 2 this morning after I had left for work. The boys must have watched him not hide it well enough. I hide them very well behind all the booze in our liquor cabinets. Hubbs isn't a good hider. He isn't very observant either apparently.

The boys had just enough time to devour the ENTIRE package.

Just the thought of it makes me sick. My poor Oreos. They weren't the normal, average Oreos either. They were the White Fudge covered Oreos. You know, the "better than sex" ones.

They tried to keep it a secret! I walked into the boys bedroom at lunchtime and saw the crumbs on their bed and the box peeking out from under the bed.

So of course now that I am here at work, the Oreos are the only things I can think about. Hubbs had better be at the store right now getting me a new box of Oreos.

2 comments:

Alabaster Mom said...

That is possibly the worst tragedy of all time. Seriously.

kimbosue said...

woooooooo! He's in T-R-O-U-B-L-E!