Monday, February 8, 2010

Butter Thief

This morning, as I was toweling off from my shower, I heard the stomp stomp stomp of a little boy trying to "sneak" past the bathroom door undetected.

My boys "sneak" like this: crouched over, stomping as hard as they can then raising up on their tip toes. It is very cute and I love it because they totally think they are being sneaky.

So I wrapped my towel around myself and flung open the door just in time to see Bobblehead disappear into his room. He only "sneaks" when he is doing something he knows he shouldn't be doing. I was dieing to find out so I tiptoed down the hall and peeked into his room.

He was hiding under his bed, eating a stick of butter.

Barf.

1 comment:

kimbosue said...

BLECH! I have a friend whose niece likes to eat those little pads of butter they give you restaurants. OMG that is disgusting.

But cute that he was hiding...