Thursday, March 26, 2009

BzzAgent Stuff

I got my packages in the mail for my BzzAgent campaigns! Yay.

1st campaign: Children's Claratin
I got 8 coupons for $3 off, a free box of Claratin, my instructions on how to bzz and a cute children's book about allergies.
Now I just have to wait until Monk Man starts sniffling and sneezing so I can give him some Claratin instead of Benadryl and see how it works.

2nd campaign: Afrin Pure Sea
I got 8 coupons for $3 off, a free bottle of Afrin Pure Sea stuff, and my instructions.
So I guess this Pure Sea stuff is like a cross between a Nettie Pot and Simply Saline? My first thought is gross, but I am going to try it out for a week, starting today before my shower.

1 comment:

M said...

I love BzzAgent!!

I just got done with the CoverGirl lipstain campaign, now I'm getting ready to recieve the stuff for Diet Mt. Dew and got2b hair products.