Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Swagbucks Again

I just cashed in my bucks for my 3rd $5 Amazon gift card. Seriously, if you aren't doing this already, sign up! Its easy and takes almost no time at all.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So onto what has been going on lately.

Work still sucks. I am still only working part time. I am getting a lot of housework done before I go in though. My routine is all screwed up still but I am slowly building a new one.

I found out that my BIL (Jason) and his new girlfriend are going to have a baby.

I am kinda torn on how I feel about it.

I haven't gotten to meet her yet because they got together right after we visited at Christmas and we haven't been back up there. From what I have heard, she is nice and stuff. It is just really, really, really difficult to imagine Jason as a parent. (I am sure people think the same about me. I can just see it at my 10 year High School reunion next year. Wha? You have 2 kids? LIAR!)

It sounds selfish but I am a little jealous that my boys won't be the only grandchildren on that side of the family anymore. I know, I suck for thinking like that and I feel like such a bitch for it. I know that it SHOULDN'T change things but it will. I think that goes back to the situation with my side of the family. I will post something explaining it all hopefully soon. Maybe tonight or tomorrow.

No comments: