Thursday, April 24, 2008

Lazy ass

I am SUCH a lazy ass. I have tons of blog posts saved as drafts but I usually get interrupted or something and never get back around to adding anything to them so they can be published. If I don't finish a post in one sitting, it will never get finished.

There is so much good material in the news that I have opinions on but everything takes so much energy to type about. Its like my book that I have been working on forever. It takes so much effort.

I guess my goal for next week is to finish my posts-in-progress. And I need to add some people to my blog roll. And it is time for new pictures on the "other" blog. Ugh, and I want to add some new "features" to this blog and get a picture of my face on here too. I HAVE to stop putting this stuff off. Hell, I am at work, what else am I supposed to do? Work? Ha ha ha, NEVA! (Just kidding CC & BB)

Better get started on finishing my crap!

1 comment:

KatBouska said...

You're SO describing me in this post. I'm glad I'm not the only one!