Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

Even though I am fighting the stomach flu and have missed 2 days of work, I took the boys trick or treating. I didn't want them to miss out on the fun because I felt like shit. So I sucked it up and hit 3 houses, my mom's, FIL's and a family friend who passes out kick ass candy.

So here are a few pictures. BTW--Monk Man picked out the costumes. He wanted Bobblehead to match him. They are SOOOO CUTE!

Here is Monk Man-He wouldn't let me put make up on him.
Photobucket

And 2 of Bobblehead-He had no choice in whether or not he was getting make up.
Photobucket
Photobucket

And a few of them together
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And there is Ollie in the top corner.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Wow, the date is STILL wrong on my stupid camera. I am so technologically challenged it is silly.

Hope everyone had a safe and happy Halloween!

No comments: