Friday, October 3, 2008

Red Bull Friday

Uuumm, it is after 4:00 and I am just now getting to my Red Bull.

Today was NUTS!

We are leaving in the morning (butt crack of dawn) for Iowa. I am going to be out of the shop for a week and everybody is freaking out a little.

The one week I decide to take a semi-vacation the shop is booked. Solid. Figures.

AND, I still have an assload of shit to do when I get home.

1)I have 2 loads of laundry to wash and dry.
2)I still have to pack up the clothes.
3)I have to go to Walmart. Monk man's underware keeps disappearing and he only has 5 pairs left. Plus he needs a couple more pairs of socks. And Bobblehead has been wearing Monk Man's hand me downs. Well Monk Man was a spring baby and Bobblehead is a fall baby. That means shorts, no long pants. Anywhere.
4)I still have to pack everything else that has been sitting on my kitchen table for 2 days.
5)Lastly, I have to pack ALL of the shit in the HHR tonight after the boys go to bed.

Oh crap. I just realized that I don't have anyone lined up to check on the dogs & cats. Or get my mail. I could totally scream. Aaaahhhhhhhh!

Well, they are shutting the shop down on me. I will post more tonight if I get a chance.

No comments: