Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

We got home from Colorado Monday afternoon and this is the first chance I have had to get on the computer and type.

We had a good Christmas with the Colorado family. Hubbs wanted to stay an extra day but I had to get my ass into work and close out the year on Tuesday.

Let me tell you, it was COLD up there in the mountains. StepFIL and I sat at the kitchen table one morning and watched the temperature drop. And drop. It got down to 3 degrees around 7 a.m.

I am soooo glad to be back in semi-warm Arizona.

The boys got TONS of stuff and had more stuff to open when we got home.

Yesterday, I spent my day divided between opening the rest of the gifts, working, and putting all the toys together.

Today, we cleaned Monk Man and Bobblehead's "office" (play room) so all their gifts could fit.

All those Christmas' were fun and the boys seemed to enjoy themselves but next year is going to have to be different. I think I am going to put my foot down and demand on 1 Christmas at MY home. If the family can't or won't get along, then whatever. Stay home. Whoever wants to show up can.

I think I will let Hubbs break the news. I am too chicken to be bitchy to his side of the family and my family thinks Hubbs is the best thing since sliced bread.

No comments: