Saturday, December 13, 2008

Yum

I am baking tonight.

So far I have made another batch of Christmas Crack and a batch of Peanut Butter cookies.

Safeway had a smokin deal on Toll House break & bake cookies. I was only going to get 1 package today but they all had peelies on them. So I bought 3. I have Chocolate Chip and White Macadamia Nut left to bake.

I have made Christmas Crack every single weekend since I found the recipe.

The boys want to help soooo badly but that isn't happening.

Oh! And I made Insulation Cupcakes this morning. I couldn't find white insulation foam so I grabbed a can of light yellow and am going to paint them.

They didn't turn out very pretty. They are lumpy and look more like a glob of whipped cream instead of a cupcake and frosting. Hubbs said that I can sand them down to make them smooth before I paint them so I think that is what I am going to do tomorrow. Well, sand the cupcakes and clean house.

No comments: