Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Tiny Brag

I just watched Monk Man (3 1/2 years old) take the wireless mouse apart, pull out the battery, replace it and put it all back together.

I have been trying to get that damn battery replaced for 2 days now.

Amazing. This kid can figure out anything. Hubbs is the same way. He is always taking shit apart.

Right now, Monk Man is sitting at the laptop playing on www.starfall.com learning his ABC's. We have been working on it on and off for about a week and he is finished with A through D, and we are on E tonight.

I am in big trouble if Bobblehead is this smart.

3 comments:

The Three Little Bears said...

lol - how cute. my husband is a great tinkerer and I hope to get a kid just like him. so smart!

Anonymous said...

You gotta love it when your little ones are more technogically gifted then you are. I don't know how many times I've had to ask my six year old how to get the DVD player to work.

Samantha said...

Hot Belly Mama-I hope you get a tinkerer too! It is an adventure.

Sandi-Its scary how tech smart this kid is. I have to keep a password on our computers so he would stop downloading noggin games. I can't count how many times I have had to ask him to come fix the TV which I screwed up.