Sunday, March 30, 2008

I am a paranoid dork.

All right, I watched the walk through video of Sharon Tate's house. BIG MISTAKE!!!!! It was on youtube. It wasn't creepy, scary or anything else I associate with the Manson freaks.

So I get into bed last night and I got the most overwhelming feeling of paranoia. My heart was pounding, my hands were sweating and I was freaking out. I kept imagining someone coming into the bedroom and stabbing me to death. Leaving poor Monk Man and Bobblehead alone until Hub gets home from work the next day.

Yeah, I was freaked the fuck out. So I got up and locked the door. And I laid there, all worried, all night.

Even though we have nosey neighbors and 2 loud ass dogs, I was genuinely scared. I was convinced that some psycho was going to attack me.

I NEVER freak out about stuff like that. Never. I only freak out about the stuff that is already happening and is out of my control. Silence of the Lambs and Hannibal are my favorite movies. I love psychological thrillers. I love true stories of serial killers. I read Stephen King books. I like to be scared!

What the hell is going on with me? Am I getting old?

Or is it the fact that Monk Man and Bobblehead would have been left to fend for themselves for a day and a half? Even though the neighbors are nosey, some of them are DUMB. They wouldn't have noticed anything wrong for a while.

Ughhhhghghghgh!!!! I HATE being paranoid. It doesn't happen often but when it does, I OBSESS over it.

No comments: