Friday, June 6, 2008

My Pantry

My Formula Stash
Photobucket

Baby Food, Bottle Liners and Baby Snacks
Photobucket

My Baking Supplies
Photobucket

My Cookbooks
Photobucket

Pasta & Mexican food stuff
Photobucket

Soups
Photobucket

Fruits & Veggies
Photobucket

BBQ Sauce, Chili, Mayo, Jelly and other stuff
Photobucket

No Place to Put these yet-Flour, Sugar, Rice
Photobucket

Potatoes, Onions and Oil
Photobucket

Mac & Cheese, Hamburger Helper & Brownie Mix
Photobucket

Cereals
Photobucket

Crackers
Photobucket

Trash bags, Ziplocks, popcorn, bread & Tortillias
Photobucket



It is a VERY small stash compared to other people. But I am just starting out and going very slowly. I would hate to overdraw the checking account. Again.

I have a pantry project planned for this weekend. Hubbs is going out of town to pick up his work truck. While he is gone, I am going to turn part of my office/junk room into better pantry space and put my small appliances like the deep fryer and crock pots in the hall pantry so I can have a little less clutter in the bedroom.

Yes, I am going to try to build some shelving. Never done this before so keep your fingers crossed I don't pull the walls down while trying to get this accomplished!

No comments: