The weather forecast for the area we are planning our camp out calls for Scattered Thunderstorms into Tuesday.
Well, that's nice.
We are postponing the trip until the weekend after next. The boys are so disappointed. But to make it up to them, I think I am going to let them camp out in the back yard Saturday night.
I was so pissed off about it that I couldn't sleep last night. I understand that no one has control over the weather, but it still makes me mad.
So I am off to blog stalk and sulk.
1 week ago