Thursday, August 7, 2008

Looky what I did this weekend

Ugh. I caught the cleaning bug again.

I am exhausted! But I did get a lot done.

My Stockpile in progress: Its so organized and pretty!


My baking stuff, spices and bread
Photobucket

My Fudge making stuff
Photobucket

Under my sink
Photobucket

The rest of under my sink
Photobucket


The storage in my "Office"
Photobucket

More of my "Office"--Who else do you know that eats THAT much Ramen Noodles?
Photobucket


Another shot of under the sink
Photobucket

2 1/2 empty shelves!
Photobucket

The hall pantry is being cleaned out for all my appliances. Like the crock pots, the deep fryers, the coffee machines, extra dishes. Notice everything is a plural? When we had our wedding shower we received a lot of duplicates. All that stuff is spread out all over our house. I have a deep fryer in my bathroom cabinet, 2 sets of good occasion dishes in my bedroom, you get the idea.

It makes me feel really good about myself that I am actually (finally) getting one of the things done that I had planned on doing while Hubbs is gone.

No comments: