Friday, August 22, 2008

Red Bull Fridays

Yummy. Red Bull.



I used to be addicted to this stuff, back when I was working as a truck stop waitress on the graveyard shift. (Sounds like a Country song, sorry) I would drink coffee and Red Bulls (the large size) all night long and then go home, play with Monk Man for an hour and then go to bed.



I cut back on drinking them when I found out I was pregnant with Bobblehead. I went from maybe 4 a night to 2 or 3 small ones a week. Eventually I cut that down to 1 a week.



Then Bobblehead was born and I was back to drinking one every day. After about 3 months, they quit working.



Now I only allow myself 1 Red Bull a week. Only on Fridays.



Sometimes, if I have to make a long drive like 3 hours to the Valley or 8 hours to Grammy's in Colorado, I will drink one during the drive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why only on Fridays?



Fridays are usually when I get to stay up past 9 p.m. since I don't have to be up at 6 a.m. to get ready for work.



Sometimes I stay up and watch T.V. or play the Playstation2, other times I clean, take a bath, or just dink around on the computer. Some things are just easier to do without little boys crawling all over me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what is in store for this Red Bull Friday?



I am borrowing my carpet shampooer (yes you read that right) from my FIL. The carpets are starting to smell like feet and formula. I cant stand it anymore.



So as soon as the boys are in bed, the carpets will be cleaned for the first time since it was installed (or laid, whatever) last September. Gross.

No comments: