Thursday, May 21, 2009

BzzAgent Game Wave Campaign

Here is my review on the Game Wave.

The first Game Wave system I received was broken! It looked like UPS had dropped and squashed the box. So it wasn't Bzz's fault nor was it the manufacturer's fault.

I had plugged all the wires in to the TV and got everything set up before I realized it wouldn't work. Everything was plugged in correctly, I double checked and had Hubbs triple check it. So I called the call center. It turns out that the call center is located somewhere in Canada and it was 11 p.m. I felt kind of bad for calling so late but it was only 8 p.m. here. The man I talked to was very nice and pleasant, even though it was late in the evening. He took down my information and promised to send me out one in the morning. The instructions were to open the box at the warehouse and testing it to make sure it worked before sending it to me. He did warn me that it was coming from the warehouse in New York so it was likely that I wouldn't see it until Monday.

The customer service man explained that sometimes when the console is dropped, the disc tray gets knocked off the track. He walked me through the steps to diagnose it and was very patient while I asked questions or got confused and needed more information. I didn't even have to send the broken console back.

The customer service that Game Wave provided was excellent! I will defiantly do business with them again.

No comments: