Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

was awesome!

I got to sleep in until 7:30. After I made my coffee and sat down at the computer desk I found a card from Hubbs and the boys. The card had an actual hand written note! And there was a stack of cash in it too. The note said "I was going to buy you some flowers but here is the cash instead. I will keep both the kids so you can go shopping alone".

So when Hubbs got out of bed I took Bobblehead with me to look at plants at Walmart. Bobblehead came with me because Monk Man kicked him. Nice, I know. Sometimes I feel like I am trying to raise the spawn of Satan.

Anyway, I found some of the prettiest flowers at Walmart. I almost didn't even bother stopping because of the shitty selection they had when I went last weekend to look for veggies. I ended up spending too much money (as always) but I got 7 different types of flowers, 8 bags of potting soil and 2 of the coolest rolling buckets I have ever seen.

I spent almost all afternoon in the yard. Now I just have to figure out where to put all those pots full of flowers.

No comments: