Monday, April 26, 2010

Stressing Out

Bobblehead is having dental surgery in a few hours, so here I am, at the butt crack of dawn and I am stressed out. He is only 2 and already has 3 cavities. We brush every morning and every night before bed and they still have cavities. Monk Man's teeth are worse.

Our pediatric dentist says that they just have soft teeth but I still feel like shit about it. My stupid mommy guilt makes me feel like there should have been something I could do to prevent it.

So he has his appointment at 9 but we have to be there early at 7:30 for paperwork and other stuff. That means I have to leave town at 6:30 to get there on time. The procedure is scheduled for 2 hours and then observation for however long it takes for him to wake up. Then that horrible hour drive home.

And somehow I have to figure out a time to go to the town on the other side of us to get Monk Man's birth certificate today too. Kindergarten sign ups are Wednesday and he needs an actual birth certificate. We only have a certificate of live birth and they won't accept that. I don't get it at all. It was good enough to get on State assistance but not good enough to get into school. Stupid but whatever.

Ugh. This is going to be one long ass day. Keep us in your thoughts today!

No comments: