Monday, July 14, 2008

Nesting Update

Naaawww. I didn't even come close to getting all that done.

I did get all my laundry washed and dried. But not put away. That's the part I hate the most.

That's it. I know, horrible. Oh! And I did all the dishes.

But.....One of the guys I work with is a big gardener. He got a new-to-him composter thing that spins so he brought his old bins to me for my compost.

I am sooooo freaking excited. I can now move my compost pile into round bins. I meant to take pictures this morning but I got distracted by the kids. I promise I will get some pics tomorrow, just in case anyone is as excited (or even close to it) as I am.

I have to go to Walmart today after I get off work because I have coupons that are going to expire in the next couple of days. So maybe I will pick up some shelves while I am there.

No comments: