Saturday, July 12, 2008

Nesting

I have this overwhelming urge to nest. Like the crazy, whole body consuming type of nesting I did when I was pregnant.

This is what I want to do:

I want to make a trip to Walmart and buy a couple of new bookshelves for the books and Playstation games.

I want to *gasp* do laundry.

I want to re-organize my pantry and throw everything expired in the compost pile.

I want my fabric that I bought from ebay to show up so I can start making the blankets for the boys.

I want to mop.

I want to shampoo my carpets.

I want to hang more pictures.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I NEVER want to clean. Never. I would rather be outside in the garden than be stuck in the house doing "domestic stuff". That being said, my house is never dirty, just messy/cluttered. But who has time to have a spotless house with 2 kids, 2 dogs and a mean Internet addiction?

My mom, that's who. But she is only addicted to Soap Operas and has 3 grown children that still live at home and know how to clean up after themselves.

Today, I want to send the kids to Nonnies so I can turn up the Nine Inch Nails and have all day to clean.

Last weekend I about went crazy cleaning the bathroom. It is still all sparkly and clean smelling.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, I am off to find a cd, get the kids occupied with the TV and clean like a pregnant chick. I hope you all have a good weekend. I will post my progress on Sunday night or Monday. If the cleaning fumes don't kill me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You want to come to my house? Actually I was like that yesterday. I hope you got it all done.