Thursday, November 27, 2008

Black Friday Shopping

Hubbs finally gave in and told me that it was okay if I went shopping in the morning. He said he thought $200 would be reasonable. That's fine with me.

So I am getting up at 4 to get showered, dressed and a little coffee in me by 5:30. Since we live in such a teeny town, Walmart is the only store within a hours drive. That's fine with me too.

I got my Black Friday ad yesterday and have been planning my shopping trip.

This is what I am getting (hopefully) with my $200:
$49- Portable DVD Player
$10- Portable DVD Player bad and Car Charger
$28- Bissell Upright Vacuum in any color but pink
$25- GE Microwave
$15- Hamilton Beach 6-Speed Stand or Hand Mixer
$25- Christmas Tree
$10- DVD 2-Pack Assortment
$10- Trivial Pursuit Totally 80s
Grand Total= $172 plus tax

Since it is such a small town, I am not expecting there to be many people there tomorrow so after I find the stuff I want, I might just wander around to see if there are any other things I want.

No comments: