Friday, August 7, 2009

And Lastly

Some camping pictures!

It took me all day to get this posted. Photobucket is being a bitch!


Photobucket
That is me and Monk Man. It originally was in color but we were all so dirty that I changed it to black and white to hide it. It is a rare opportunity to get a picture with me in it, since I am always the one taking the pictures.

Photobucket
Here is Monk Man and Bobblehead at dinner time.

Photobucket
Here they are, chillin by the fire.

Photobucket
This is Molly, my blue heeler/terrier mix. Monk Man calls her his sister.

Photobucket
And here she is, on what we called "High Alert".

Photobucket
And this is Duke, doing what he does best. Nothing.

Photobucket
And these are the dirtiest little piggies ever! Please ignore the dirty kitchen floor.

No comments: