Thursday, August 27, 2009

This Is Neat

It's another one of those days.

But it's okay. I think I have figured out why things have been sooooo screwed up. It's my biorhythm. Or at least that sounds like a good excuse, if you believe in that kind of stuff.

What the hell is a biorhythm? This is what Wikipedia says:
A biorhythm (from Greek βιορυθμός - biorhuthmos) is a hypothetical cycle in physiological, emotional, or intellectual well-being or prowess. "Bio" pertains to life and "rhythm" pertains to the flow with regular movement. Biorhythms theory has no more predictive power than chance and has been labeled a pseudoscience by skeptics.

Just for shits and giggles, check out yours here: http://bio-chart.com/ So far, it has been pretty accurate for me. If your lines cross high, that's good. If they cross low, that's bad.

Or I could just be losing my mind and things really aren't as bad as I think they are.

Either way, they are both believable excuses.

No comments: