Thursday, September 3, 2009

There Must Be Something Wrong

I am in such a good mood today! Everybody else around me are in shitty moods but I am super awesome.

I haven't been this happy in a LONG time and I don't really know how to handle it.

I have to go to Wal-mart with Monk Man after work and am *gasp* actually looking forward to it. He grew out of his very cool Sponge Bob knock off crocs in the past week somehow (code for: momma washed and dried them) so he needs new shoes. Plus I have a ton of coupons for Pull Up wipes so I might as well get those while I am there. And Bobblehead has decided it is time to potty train so we need Pull Ups that fit his skinny ass, not the 4t-5t I have stockpiled.

I even woke up in a good mood and that NEVER happens. I am so not a morning person. I seem to be at my best if I stay up until around 11, 11:30 and then sleep until noonish but since I get to work a normal job it is more like stay up until 9, 9:30 and sleep until 5:30, 6.

The whole getting everyone ready for their day chaos went smoothly. Nobody fought their morning shower and the boys got dressed without argument. Nobody cried about not getting to kiss Hubbs bye bye first, drop offs were quiet and painless. It was amazing!

I didn't yell, scream or cuss at anyone today. I don't think I even rolled my eyes at anyone either.

I wonder, if I am this happy tomorrow and don't get to yell, scream or cuss at anyone, will I explode? I can't remember the last time I went an entire day without unleashing on someone.

What. The. Hell.

Tomorrow I am going to blog about the figurative bullet I found out I dodged last weekend. Hopefully blog about it because with me, you never really know for sure.

But today, I will leave you with something I promised to reveal sometime last week. Remember my post about deciding what I wanted to be when I grew up? I am ready to put it out there.

I want to be an Event Coordinator. Yeah, a wedding planner, party planner, whatever you want to call it.

I think it would be SOOOOO exciting. You all know how anal I am with all my lists and psycho I can get with my attention to details. Well, I think I would do awesome in this line of work. There are still some things to look into before I make a final decision but so far, it looks like something I would do well at.

No comments: