Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Twitter

Well, I drank the Kool-Aid and joined Twitter.

You can follow me if you want. But no pressure.

Before I give the link I feel like I have to give some kind of disclaimer or something. I try to avoid using F-bombs on here. I might not be so careful on Twitter. Just sayin. I will most likely be tweeting from my phone so I probably wont spell correctly or use capital letters either.

Ok, here is the link. http://twitter.com/mommycrisp

I promise I wont be pissed if you don't follow me if you promise not to be pissed if you follow me, I decide I don't like it and quit. Was that confusing enough for you?

3 comments:

Jennie-O said...

toddlerboredombusters.blogspot.com

a november mom just like us!

Morgan said...

I'm on twitter and am not understanding the hype at all. Maybe it will eventually become fun?

KimboSue said...

I am not on Twitter because it really bothers me that the posts are called TWEETS. The application is called Twitter, why aren't the posts called Twits?