Sunday, May 11, 2008

Another 5:30 a.m. start

I was up at the butt crack of dawn again this morning.

Thanks Bobblehead. Your love for cartoons and the sunrise is really cutting into my beauty sleep. Ummm, did Dad forget to explain Mothers Day? He must have mentioned it to Monk Man because he is still in bed.

Just kidding. I really don't mind getting up with Bobblehead in the morning. It is only half an hour before I normally get up. I would rather get up early than multiple times during the night. Bobblehead has been sleeping through the night (STTN) for months now and I would really miss it if he decided not to do that anymore.

This early morning crap must be payback for the early morning hell I put Nonnie and Spanky through. Nonnie has told me many times about how I would have to see the sunrise. Every. Damn. Morning. No matter how early or late they put me to bed, I was up at sunrise. Sorry Nonnie.

Plus, it is the weekend and the Yankees are playing. I will just nap like I do every weekend.

No comments: