Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Ugh, I hate weekends

I really, really, really hate weekends. I ended up having a 4 day weekend since CC had plans to go to the lake. So I was off Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday.

Looking back, I actually had a decent weekend. No major fights, no catastrophes and no natural disasters at my house. Any weekend (let alone a long weekend) that doesn't end with threats of divorce is pretty good to me.

Friday and Saturday's weather was so shitty (contrary to my weather forecast it was cold) that I didn't hardly get out of my pajamas.

Sunday and Monday were actually pretty nice. I got my tomatoes re-planted. I went out to see the veggies on Sunday morning and discovered that the dogs had squished and broken some tomato plants since they like to pick on the dog next door. I also got some weeds pulled.

Didn't get a chance to do any blogging, but no surprise there. I promise that I will finish some of my older, unpublished posts this week.

No comments: