Monday, September 8, 2008

Dude is still on the loose

Its 1:30 and the dude in handcuffs is still running around town.

When I went home for lunch the police were looking around the lower income housing, 4 blocks away from my house. So I figured, hey, they have found him. Awesome.

I was totally wrong.

As I was pulling off of my street, an hour later, they had moved up 3 blocks. My block is next.

I stopped in at the gas station to get a Dr. Pepper and asked the cashier if she knew what the hell was going on.

This is where the story gets even freakier.

She told me that the dude murdered someone about 3 months ago. The police found him at a family member's house this morning after being called on a domestic violence issue.

So, ok, hold on. Let me get this straight. There is a murderer running loose in my neighborhood? The cops have been looking for this guy for 3 months and lose him the day they finally catch him?

Does anyone else see something WRONG with this picture???

I am sooo staying at my parent's house if this dude isn't caught before I get off work tonight.

With my luck the cops will catch the dude in my back yard after my dogs have torn him up. And he will sue me.

Gah. I have GOT to get my mind off of this. I am off to read YOUR blogs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy crap! That's messed up. I hope they catch him soon....

go read my blog there's something for you!

Samantha said...

I feel so special! Thanks.