Friday, September 12, 2008

I just realized

it is RED BULL FRIDAY again.

Hooray.

So whats in store for tonight?

Well, I need to tear apart the living room so I can find a Wii game we rented last Friday. The only answer I get out of Monk Man as to where it is is "What Wii game? I wanna play the Wii!"

With Hubbs home last week, a lot of beer got spilled (how many times do I have to say, "Don't put your beer on the floor when the kids are up"?) so I need to clean the carpets. Again. Maybe I will use soap this time since there seems to be more spots showing up since the last time I cleaned it.

And then of course, there is always the book that needs to be worked on. And Christmas presents to be sewn (blankets) or cut and glued (scrapbook crap and note cards).

Maybe I will make the boys stay up with me tonight so I can sleep in tomorrow...... Fat chance but it is worth a shot.

Gross! I just looked over my shoulder and the kitchen looks like it needs to be mopped too. I wonder what I can bribe Monk Man with get him to mop the kitchen.

No comments: