Sunday, September 7, 2008

The update I was supposted to make yesterday

Monk Man's surgery went fine. It was over before I even knew it. The surgical staff was awesome. FIL went up with me so I wouldn't fall apart.

He had some nasty bloody drainage Friday afternoon when he woke up from his nap and a little more Saturday morning but nothing today.


His attitude has been a little better. The melt downs have been shorter, less frequent and not as intense.

Thanks to everyone who kept us in their thoughts and prayers. It is much appreciated.

2 comments:

-Bridget said...

I'm glad everything went well. Reagan is on her second set of tubes. She'd be in terrible constant pain and have a hearing loss without them, so it's worth it. You made the right decision.

Samantha said...

Thanks! You dont understand how good it makes me feel to read that someone else thinks I made the right decision.

I really appreciate it. :)