Monday, September 8, 2008

Well, I am at home

But the dude is still on the loose.

Monk Man's daycare lady's husband works for the city and had some new information.

The police found the handcuffs in my neighborhood but not the dude.

I am willing to bet money that he is long gone to Mexico by now. At least I hope so.

You had better believe our house will be locked up tight and I will be anally overprotective for the next few days. Because I wouldn't be me if I didn't over-react about something once a week.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On a side note, the dogs got into my pantry while I was at work.

They managed to eat a good part of my stockpiled Nilla Wafers. 3 damn boxes.

I can't decide if they are the smartest or the dumbest dogs on the planet.

I really hope they don't get sick. But if they do, I hope it is outside and not on the carpet.

Shitheads.

No comments: