Monday, September 8, 2008

Mondays are Craptastic

**This is just a vent. Take it with a grain of salt please. Normally, I respect and even like our local cops. They really are good guys, most of the time.

First thing this morning the police were at the shop. Apparently one of them had opened his patrol car's door and the person that he had arrested took off. The cop asked me, "Have you seen a black man in handcuffs anywhere around here?"

"Uhhh, no? I think I would have called you guys if I had seen something like that."

Yeah, there is a dude running around town. In handcuffs. God only knows what he did to be arrested in the first place.

Scary shit.

They have been looking for him since around 7:45 and here it is after 10:00 and the police are still looking for him.

They even have the Sheriff department helicopter flying around looking for him too.

The helicopter alone is giving me some major anxiety. Not to mention the police cars speeding up and down the streets and the officers stopping in to ask if we had seen anything yet.

I wish they would hurry up and find this dude.

No comments: